ADOPT A PROJECT FOR OUR DAY OF CARING!
Each one of us CAN and DOES make a difference when we reach out a helping hand in our community. Join us in collecting much needed items for some amazing nonprofit agencies in Marshall County!
Why Get Involved?
Day of Caring is THE day to give back to various nonprofits in our community! From baking cookies for Christmas baskets to holding a food drive for the domestic violence shelter, there’s a great project waiting for you. Day of Caring takes place on September 15th at the First Baptist Church in Albertville.
In order to make everyone feel safe and in compliance with state and federal health guidelines, we are tweaking a few things here and there this year. This is what to expect:
- NO BREAKFAST EVENT: For the safety of our nonprofit agencies and volunteers we have elected to cancel the breakfast.
- COLLECTIONS: Only collection projects will be available for adoption.
- DRIVE-THRU: Event will be held outside and partner agencies will set up tents for volunteers to drop-off collections. Drop off times are from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Virtual Campaign Kick-off: (follow us on Facebook) Please make plans to listen that morning. If you aren’t participating in a project you are still welcome to join us for the virtual kick-off event.
- DAY OF CARING CASUAL DAY: If you or your organization would like to support our Day of Caring without adopting a project, we encourage you to order and wear your "STRONGER UNITED" shirt on the day of the event, snap a pic, and tag us!
Lets get started!
Please click on the "NEXT PAGE" button to browse through our projects. On the last page, you will find the registration form to sign up and adopt a project.
If you have any questions, please contact Raquel Zavaleta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in supporting our Day of Caring but can't adopt a project, you can sponsor a CASUAL DAY at your place of business! Please CLICK HERE to order shirts!